random
Hot news

Ubayy ibn Ka'b

Home


Lineage of Ubayy ibn Ka'b

Abi bin Kaab bin Qais bin Ubaid Al-Najjar - Abu Mundhir - Al-Ansari Al-Khazraji. Before Islam, he was one of the rabbi of the Jews, familiar with the ancient books. When he converted to Islam, he was in the Book of Revelation. Among the first Muslims was a high status, until Omar Ibn Al-Khattab said about him: “My father is the master of the Muslims”

The writing of Ubayy ibn Ka'b

Ubayy ibn Ka`b was at the forefront of those who write revelations and write letters, and he was among those who excelled in memorizing the Qur’an, reciting it, and understanding its verses. From the revelation there, the Holy Prophet asked in overwhelming ecstasy: «O Messenger of God, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, and did I mention my name to you? And the Messenger of God replied: “Yes, in your name and lineage in the highest assembly,” as the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “The most recognizable of my nation is my father.”

The knowledge of Ubayy ibn Ka'b

The Prophet, peace be upon him, asked him one day: “Oh Aba Al-Mundhir, which verse from God’s Book is the greatest?” He replied, “Allah and His Messenger know best.” The Prophet, peace be upon him, repeated his question: “O Aba Al-Mundhir, which verse from God’s Book is the greatest?” And my father answered: “Allah, there is no god but He, the Ever-Living, the Ever-Sustaining.” Then the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, struck his chest with his hand and said to him, with joy shining on his face: “May knowledge be granted to you, Aba Mundhir”

And on the authority of Ubayy ibn Ka’b that the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, led the people in prayer, so he left out a verse and said: “Which of you took something from my recitation from me?” My father said: “O Messenger of God, I left such-and-such verse.” The Prophet said: “I knew if someone took it from me, it was you”

And Ubayy ibn Ka’b said to Umar ibn al-Khattab: “O Commander of the Faithful, I received the Qur’an from someone who received it from Gabriel while it was fresh”

Ubayy ibn Ka'b asceticised

On the authority of Jundub bin Abdullah Al-Bajali: “I came to Medina seeking knowledge, so I entered the mosque of the Messenger of God, and there were people in it talking circles, so I made the circle pass until I came to a circle in which there was a pale man wearing two robes as if he had come from a journey, and I heard him say: The companions of the knot perished, and the Lord of the Kaaba, and I do not grieve I think he said it repeatedly, so I sat with him and he talked about what was decreed for him, then he got up, so I asked about him after he got up, I said: Who is this? They said: This is the master of the Muslims, Ubayy ibn Ka`b

Ubayy ibn Ka'b was pious and piety

Ubayy ibn Ka`b said: “O Messenger of God, I pray for you the most, so how much should I make for you in my prayers?” He, peace be upon him, said: “Whatever you want, and if you increase, it is better.” He said: “A quarter?” He, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “Whatever you want, and if you increase, it is better.” He said: “Should I make half?” He, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “Whatever you want, and if you increase, it is better.” He said: “Two-thirds?” He, peace be upon him, said: “Whatever you want, and if you increase, it is better.

” He said: “I make all my prayers for you?” He, peace be upon him, said: “Then your concern will be taken care of and your sins will be forgiven And after the Messenger’s transfer to the Supreme Companion, my father remained on his covenant in worshiping him and the strength of his religion, and he always reminded Muslims of the days of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and said: “We were with the Messenger and our faces were one, but when he left us our faces changed to the right and to the left” and about the world he talks and says: “The food of the son of Adam He set an example for the world,

 so if his salt and his slander, then look at what happens? And when the Islamic state expanded and he saw the Muslims complimenting their rulers, he sent his warning words: “They perished, by the Lord of the Kaaba, they perished and they perished. As for me, I do not grieve for them, but I grieve for those among the Muslims who perish.” What he feared most was that a day would come upon the Muslims when the violence of their children among them would become severe

Affirmative sign

Ubayy bin Ka`b witnessed with Umar bin Al-Khattab the Battle of Al-Jabiya, and Umar addressed Al-Jabiya and said: “O people, whoever wants to ask about the Qur’an, let him come to Ubayy bin Ka’b”

Answered invitation

On the authority of Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with him, he said: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, said: “Take us out to the land of our people.” Omar, may God be pleased with him, said: “Didn’t what befell you that befell us?” I said: “Abu Al-Mundhir prayed to God Almighty to turn away her harm from us.” Omar, may God be pleased with him, said: “Did you not pray for us with you?”

The will of Ubayy ibn Ka'b

A man said to Abi Bin Kaab: “Advise me, O Abu Al-Mundhir.” He said: “Do not object to what does not concern you, and withdraw from your enemy, and beware of your friend, and do not envy the living except with what you envied when dead, and do not ask someone who does not care that he does not fulfill it for you”

Ubayy ibn Ka'b's illness

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abi Naseer, he said: We visited Ubayy bin Kaab during his illness, and he heard the caller to the call to prayer, so he said: “Is this iqaamah or the call to prayer?” We said: “Iqama.” He said: “What are you waiting for?” Don't you get up to pray? We said: “We are only in your place.” He said: “Do not do that. I see so-and-so? Until he called three, all of them in their homes, did not attend the prayer, and he said: The most difficult prayer for the hypocrites is the Fajr and Isha prayers, and if they knew what is in them, they would come even if they crawled, and know that your prayer with a man is better than your prayer alone, and that your prayer with two men is better than your prayer with a man, and what You multiply it, and it is dearer to God, and the row ahead is like the row of angels, and if they knew its virtue, they would have hastened it. Verily, congregational prayer is preferable to the prayer of a man alone twenty-four or twenty-five »

The Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said: “There is nothing that befalls a believer in his body but that God expiates some of his sins for him.” Ubayy bin Ka’b said: “Oh God, I ask you that the fever still gnaws at Ubayy bin Ka’b’s body until he meets You, not preventing him from fasting, praying, performing Hajj, or performing Hajj.” Umrah and no jihad in your way» So the fever committed him, and when it left him until he died, and he used to witness the prayers, fast, perform Hajj, perform Umrah, and invade

The death of Ubayy ibn Ka'b

He died, may God be pleased with him, in the year 30 AH. Utti Al-Saadi says: I came to the city on a windy and dusty day, and if people were ripping at each other, I said: “Why do I see people ripping at each other?” They said: Are you from the people of this country? I said: “No.” They said: “The master of the Muslims died today

google-playkhamsatmostaqltradent