random
Hot news

Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him

Home


Nickname for Abu Hurairah

His name in the pre-Islamic era was Abd Shams, and when he converted to Islam, the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, named him Abd al-Rahman, and he was kind to the animal

His upbringing and Islam

He talks about himself, may God be pleased with him, and he says: “I grew up as an orphan, and migrated as a poor person, and I was hired by Basra bint Ghazwan with food for my stomach. Imam »He came to the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, in the seventh year of migration, while he was in Khaybar and became Muslim, and since he saw the Holy Prophet, he did not leave him for a moment and became one of the obedient worshipers. An hour, and in the house of Abu Hurairah there is worship, remembrance and prayer

Islam or Abu Huraira

After his conversion to Islam, Abu Hurayrah had only one problem, which was his mother who did not become Muslim, and she always annoyed him by mentioning the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, with evil. I hate it, so pray to God to guide the mother of Abu Huraira to Islam.” The Messenger, peace be upon him, said: “Oh God, guide the mother of Abu Huraira.” So he went out running to announce to her the supplication of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him. When he came to her, he heard from behind the door the privatization of water, and she called to him: O Abu Huraira, where are you? Then Abu Huraira came to the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, weeping from joy and said: “Rejoice, O Messenger of God, for God has answered your call. “Oh God, make this slave of yours dear and his mother to every believing man and woman”

Emirate of Abu Huraira for Bahrain

He lived, may God be pleased with him, as a worshiper and a fighter, who did not lag behind in a campaign or in obedience, and in the caliphate of Omar, may God be pleased with him, and he appointed him the Emirate of Bahrain. He saved money lawful for him, and Omar knew about it, so he sent for it. Abu Hurairah says: Omar said to me: O enemy of God, and enemy of His Book, I stole God’s money. He steals God's money. He said: Where did you collect ten thousand from? I said: I imagined I reproduced, and gifts followed. Omar said: Pay it to the Muslim treasury. Abu Hurairah paid the money to Omar, then raised his hands to the sky and said: O Allah, forgive the Commander of the Faithful. After a while, Omar called Abu Hurairah, and offered him guardianship again, but he refused and apologized for it

Memorization speed and memory power

The heroes of the wars among the Companions are many, and the jurists, preachers and teachers are many, but there were a few writers, and they were not free to write down everything that the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said. Memorization is strong in memory, so he resolved to make up for what he missed by taking it upon himself to preserve this heritage and pass it on to future generations. He says: “You say most of Abu Huraira in his hadiths about the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and you say that the immigrants who preceded him to Islam did not narrate these hadiths, except that my companions Of the immigrants, they were occupied by their deals in the market, and that my Ansar companions were occupied by their land. To him, let him not forget anything he had heard from me.” So I spread my dress and he spoke to me, then I held him to me. By God, I would not have forgotten anything I heard from him. In the Book, those whom Allah curses and those who curse are cursed”

His memorization test

One day, Marwan bin Al-Hakam wanted to test Abu Hurairah’s ability to memorize, so he called him to him to tell him about the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and a scribe sat behind a screen to write down everything he heard from Abu Hurairah. Hurayrah is part of it, and he, may God be pleased with him, used to say: “There is no one among the companions of the Messenger of God who had more hadiths about him than me, except what was from Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-Aas, for he used to write and I do not write.” Al-Bukhari said: “About eight hundred or more companions, followers and people of knowledge narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah”

The death of Abu Hurairah


When the Muslims used to visit him, praying for his recovery, Abu Huraira was very eager to meet God and say: “Oh God, I love meeting you, so I love meeting me.” At the age of seventy-eight, he died in the fifty-ninth year of migration, and his honorable body resided in a blessed place among the righteous inhabitants of Al-Baqi

google-playkhamsatmostaqltradent